Lottery Astrology - Can Your Horoscope Win You a Jackpot?

Horoscope - Lottery Astrology - Can Your Horoscope Win You a Jackpot?

Good afternoon. Yesterday, I discovered Horoscope - Lottery Astrology - Can Your Horoscope Win You a Jackpot?. Which is very helpful for me and you. Lottery Astrology - Can Your Horoscope Win You a Jackpot?

I read my horoscope today. It said that I will be thriving in the future, as long as I'm not afraid to struggle and work hard. Then it proceeded to give me my lucky numbers for today - 2,9,19,20,30,47. 6 numbers. Hmmm, I know what those are; they're lottery numbers. I didn't play them, but for curiosity's sake, I checked to see if they indubitably came up. They didn't. Not with my local lottery. I then checked other lotteries worldwide. They didn't show up anywhere. I didn't believe that they would anyway. But there must be a lot of habitancy out there that believe in lottery astrology or, more specifically, that your horoscope can help you win the jackpot.

What I said. It just isn't the actual final outcome that the actual about Horoscope. You see this article for info on that need to know is Horoscope.

Horoscope

Can this indubitably happen? Can a horoscope win you a big jackpot? Well, based on my test with sure lucky numbers, it didn't work. But I can't base my reply on just one specific trial. So, I started thinking, how would the positioning of celestial bodies, which is what astrology is, get me my lucky numbers for the day? I don't know the answer, but somehow, these celestial bodies pick twelve distinct sets of lucky numbers, one for each astrological sign.

If these lucky numbers were for real, then we would often see jackpots won and shared by dozens or hundreds of habitancy with the same sign. For example, let's assume that there are hundreds, maybe thousands, of habitancy that believe in lottery astrology and they always play their lucky numbers. That would mean that if those numbers were indubitably drawn, there would be hundreds or thousands of jackpot winners, all of a sure sign, say Capricorns, for that particular draw. That would indubitably water down the jackpot when you split it among so many people. But I've never seen thousands of Capricorns (Or Leos, or Cancers, or Aquarius', etc.) lining up for their lottery winnings; it hasn't happened.

If lottery astrology were for real, we would see many winners of the same sign for any particular jackpot. It's never happened. So, I would take it that your horoscope cannot help you win the lottery jackpot.

I hope you will get new knowledge about Horoscope. Where you possibly can offer used in your life. And most importantly, your reaction is passed about Horoscope.

0 comments:

Post a Comment