Recovering From Tweet-A-Phobia

Attorney General Texas - Recovering From Tweet-A-Phobia

Good morning. Now, I discovered Attorney General Texas - Recovering From Tweet-A-Phobia. Which is very helpful in my opinion so you. Recovering From Tweet-A-Phobia

I am a recovering Twit-a-phobe.

What I said. It is not the conclusion that the true about Attorney General Texas. You read this article for information about what you want to know is Attorney General Texas.

Attorney General Texas

I admit it. Despite my proud claim of being a geek, online since 1982, I denigrated Twitter for most of the past year in my one-on-one communications with company and personal contacts.

It was, I thought, "one too many" in the plethora of interpersonal transportation tools available to me. I couldn't fantasize processing Any more messages than the hundreds of emails I receive daily now.

My lack of imagination was, in hindsight, deplorable.

Yes, Twitter started as an interpersonal transportation tool for non-business purposes, and for many it is still just that.

Then, in a manner of months, it morphed into a business-to- consumer and business-to-business transportation tool. Now, it has become not just a useful part of emergency management, but an essential one.

We first saw this with in-person Tweeting* from natural and man- made disasters (e.g., hurricanes, air crashes). Then from breaking news of all kinds, because Twitter makes it as easy as texting not just to wise up one person, but to wise up every person who subscribes to Twitter, together with a rapidly growing number of journalists. I can pretty much guarantee you that if you're with an assosication normally covered by the media, someone at those media outlets is tracking mention of your name and/or brands on Twitter.

And get this. One of my client associates was recently sued by a State Attorney General. The Ag's Office Tweeted about it! And even before then, two Twitter subscribers in Texas, one of them representing a local Tv station, also Tweeted - which is how I, and then the client, first learned of the lawsuit (which hadn't yet been served).

The uses are as assorted as one's hopefully reactivated imagination. You can hunt Twitter for terms of your choice.

You can set up alerts (via TweetBeep, for example) that will wise up you when exact terms show up, just like a Google alert. You can swiftly decree how collective concept is trending on any given subject. And you can compare the impact on your prestige of any given emergency situation.

Recommended reading: "Twitter Revolution" by Deborah Micek and Warren Whitlock, a book in which I've highlighted "I have to do this" items on multiple pages ("Twitter Revolution" is as close as you can come to Twitter 101). Despite my many years online, I struggled, at first, with learning how to use Twitter in a manner which fits my lifestyle and facts needs. Yet that's one of the beauties of Twitter, which the authors point out - you can use some of its features, all of them, or even design ways to Tweet which haven't been concept of before. I plan to be an innovator with regard to Twitter and emergency management. How about you?

I hope you obtain new knowledge about Attorney General Texas. Where you may put to used in your day-to-day life. And most significantly, your reaction is passed about Attorney General Texas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment